“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
Thanks to Aindricrow for nominating me, she has an awesome blog chronicling her adventures as a wildlife rehabilitator in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, A Murder of Crows
Rules of the Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I am an optimistic realist.
- The Mandela Effect boggles my mind. My teen showed this to me. Seriously, can you pass this Mandela effect quiz?
- I have a
slightobsession with Quantum Physics .
My Best Posts
My best posts are also the least liked posts. My choices would be better classified as my favorite posts. 🙂
- Grace Sings -3 likes This post is a video my daughter made while playing with my camera. I love it! It gave me hope. It shows how far she had come in her journey and still gives me hope for her future.
- Broken Pieces -51 likes This post shows that I too am still a work in progress.
- Autumn -2 likes This is my reminder to find joy in life’s smaller moments.
- Lord, I hope this day is good.. -7 likes If you woke up this morning, that is enough to make it a good day.
My Questions answered:
- What is your favorite place to visit? My front porch.
- What is your favorite book? I have two. From Mama to me, an old cookbook that is always open on an old stand in my kitchen. And my source of daily bread, the Bible.
- What is your favorite season? I am fortunate to live in an area that makes it impossible to choose a favorite season. I love the fragrant newness of spring and the activities of summer. I adore the crisp colors of fall and the serenity of winter.
- What is your favorite thing to read? Blogs! I read as many as I can. I adore the diversity, the strength and frailty of humanity I read in each unique blog.
- Share a joke that you think is really funny. I’d tell you my construction joke but I’m still working on it. Oh, I know one… I once did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.
- The Road to There
- Home to Go 232
- Loriginal Designs: Quantum Creativity
- Realistic Sustainability
- Life Unmapped
- One Flawsome Momma
- ASD Supernova
- A Mile in My Shoes
My Questions to Nominees:
- What is a cause that is worth dedicating your life to?
- What’s your “Back in my day, we…”?
- If coffee was illegal, what would its street name be?
- What movie title best describes your life?
- Which way should toilet paper hang, over or under?