Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award
Thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 other bloggers.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- My Father’s Story
- The View From My Window
- Life Less Ordinary
- Mini on Tour
- My Herbal Adventures
- The Road to There
- Susie’s Opinions
- TheBreakAway: Seeking Ideas Beyond Conventional Thought
- Dipping Into the Heart
- THE LONE ROSE
- Purposive Writer
- What Sandra Thinks
- A Writer’s Life
- Emotions of Life
- The Grizzle Grist
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am an optimistic realist. If I wake up feeling like a pessimist, I’ll hit the snooze on the alarm and try again in 10 minutes.
- I was once a missionary. Mission work was the hardest and most rewarding work I have ever done.
- A basket full of small heart-shaped stones is my prized possession. I am honored that a couple of kids think of me when they fill their pockets with such treasure to share.
- Dandelions and buttercups are the 2 flowers given to me with the most love.
- I will NEVER close my eyes if someone says they have a surprise for me. The last time I did, a little boy placed a snake in my hand.
- I do not like snakes.
- I love the aroma of saddle leather and sweet feed that wafts around a barn.